You might throw your pan away when you taste this crispy cheddar chicken! The chicken is crispy and goes great with the cheese.
6 Chicken Breasts
2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers
1/4 tsp of Salt
1/8 tsp of Pepper
1/2 cup of Milk
4 cups of Shredded Cheese
2 cans of Cream Of Chicken Soup
1/4 cup of Sour Cream
4 tbsp of Butter
How To Make:
1. Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks.
2. Crush up the Ritz crackers.
3. Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small bowls. Toss the salt and pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
4. Dip each piece of chicken into the milk, then the cheese, and finally the cracker crumbs.
5. Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the dish.
6. Cover the dish with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
7. Into a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Pour over the chicken before serving.
Leave a Reply