The classic lemon and garlic combination proves once again that she’s a winner in this simple but elegant lemon and garlic baked chicken with roasted potatoes and green beans.
Perp: 20 m – Cook: 50 m – Yield: 4
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 in juice
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400°F ( 180°C). Coat a large baking dish or cast iron pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or pan.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper; add chicken, green beans and potatoes and toss to coat. Pour this mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
- Roast for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve hot.
Leave a Reply