1 cup Pecans, chopped
3 tbsp White sugar
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Flour
Cream cheese layer
1 8 oz pkg. Cream cheese
1 cup Powdered sugar (use 1/2 cup for less sweetness)
1 cup Cool whip
1 pkg. Instant vanilla pudding (5.1 oz or 144 g)
3 cups Milk (use 2 cups if you want a firmer pudding
1 pkg. Instant chocolate pudding (5.1 oz or 144 g)
3 cups Milk (use 2 cups if you want a firmer pudding)
2 cups Cool whip
1) Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2) Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) In a mixer mix all the crust ingredients together and press the
mixture into the prepared baking dish.
4) Bake it for about 20 minutes.
5) Prepare the vanilla pudding as per the instructions on the
6) Prepare the chocolate pudding as per the instructions on the
7) In a mixer add the cream cheese, powdered sugar and the cup
of whipped cream. Mix until light and fluffy.
Let the crust cool. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the
9) Spread the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese, then the
10) Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the chocolate.
11) Refrigerate for a couple hours until it sets.