- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 small flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sour cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, breaking it apart as it cooks and drain fat as needed.
- Season with taco seasoning, and follow instructions on packet. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add salsa and mix to combine.
- Spread a generous spoonful of cream cheese mixture in the center of a tortilla. Spoon some of the ground beef over, then top with cheese.
- Roll tortilla up as you would with a burrito and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with a little bit of the remaining cheese. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite topping and enjoy!
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Leave a Reply