- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained (save 2-3 Tbsp of the juice for the glaze)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp reserved pineapple juice
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a bread pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat egg, sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour mixture into cream cheese mixture and stir. Add the sour cream and mix until just combined, then fold in crushed pineapple.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for about 15-20 minutes and then let it cool the rest of the way on a wire rack.
- For the glaze, mix powdered sugar and pineapple juice together and drizzle over the cooled bread.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2
Leave a Reply