A great dessert salad that combines so many amazing flavors and textures!
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars
- 4 medium apples, I used Red Delicious
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding, dry, do not prepare
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cool whip, thawed to room temp
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
- Chop up apples and Snickers into bite size pieces.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.